Well here are some good reasons to work with us:
1) We are fully based in Sydney. You don't have to worry about the issues that can arise if you work with off-shore developers.
2) There are pros of larger teams but as a small team we also have some advantages. We are able to respond directly our client.
3) We have experience with both smaller and larger companies and projects.
4) Integrity and transparency is our number one policy.
5) We like to work smart. We like to keep up to speed with new technology.
6) We take an agile development approach to work most effectively and efficiently.
Yes! The first meeting with Commercelab is free. It's completely on us.
As you can imagine making an app requires a lot planning and thought. So it's not easy to put a tag on it straight away. Building software whether it's a website or mobile app is not cheap. The details of this can be dealt with once we meet up and after we hear your idea. Make sure you do some prior research on how much mobile apps can cost to develop. They can range from anywhere from $15,000 onwards to larger projects which can average around $90,000.
Ideally, you would want to eventually develop for both mobile platforms. Most companies and start-ups tend to develop one mobile platform and work on the other one after the first one is up and running. Based on the success of this app, the business will consider whether it will be viable to develop the app on another platform.
In Australia (2017), iOS holds ~45% share of phone sales, while Android phones holds ~52% of the market. The first question you would want to answer is which type of smartphone user you want to reach first.
Once again this depends on the size and complexity of the project. App developers initially aim to create what is known as a MVP (Minimum viable product). Most projects take around 3-6 months to build the MVP.
Based in Sydney, we bring app development solutions for eCommerce to businesses across Australia.