Well here are some good reasons to work with us:
1) We are fully based in Sydney. You don't have to worry about the issues that might arise if you work with off-shore developers.
2) We are able to respond directly our client much faster than larger agencies.
3) We have experience with both smaller and larger companies and projects.
4) Integrity and transparency is our number one policy.
5) We like to work smart. We like to keep up to date with new technology.
6) We take an agile development approach to work most effectively and efficiently.
Yes! The first meeting with Commerce Lab is free. It's completely on us.
As you can imagine making an app requires a lot planning and thought. So it's not easy to put a tag on it straight away. Building software whether it's a website or mobile app is not cheap. The details of this can be dealt with once we meet up and after we hear your idea. Make sure you do some prior research on how much mobile apps can cost to develop. They can range from anywhere from $10,000 onwards to even $150,000 and beyond.
Ideally, you would want to eventually develop for both mobile platforms. Most companies and start-ups tend to develop one mobile platform and work on the other one after the first one is up and running. Based on the success of this app, the business will consider whether it will be viable to develop the app on another platform. One Option to tackle this issue is by using Xamarin.Forms. Speak to us to learn more about what it is.
In Australia (2017), iOS holds ~45% share of phone sales, while Android phones holds ~52% of the market. The first question you would want to answer is which type of smartphone user you want to reach first.
Once again this depends on the size and complexity of the project. App developers initially aim to create what is known as a MVP (Minimum viable product). Most projects take around 3-6 months to build an app.
Based in Sydney, we bring app development solutions for eCommerce to businesses across Australia.